Home  //  News  //  Bagan Culture Zone Fees Collection and Utilization

Myanmar Tourism Federation (MTF) has been responsibly collecting Bagan Culture Zone Fees

since March 2016 according to the guidelines of the Archaeology and Museum Department,

Ministry of Religious Affairs and Culture.

MTF remits 90% of the collected fees to the Government Revenue and the remaining 10% service

fees is utilized responsibly for cultural and environmental activities within Bagan Archaeological

Zone, tourism cooperation, tourism development and administrative management as follows;

     1) 2% for environmental protection

     2) 2% for cultural heritage conservation

     3) 6% for MTF administrative management and tourism development programmes such as tourism

HRD awareness talks, and cash donations whenever needed.



















MTF Office

Myanmar Tourism Federation

No.3A, Corner of Waizayandar Road & Thanthumar Road, Thuwanna,
11071 Yangon, MYANMAR
Tel: +95-1-855 1012, 855 1013
Fax: +95-1-855 1016
Email: This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.